Urch Forums

Please rate my essay... 4 days remaining in D day

sushen.kumar

Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient.

Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful.

What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The presented issue "Whether computers have made life more complex and

stressful rather than more convenient" is controversial. In my perception

computers have brought a lot many facilities in our life to make our life easier

and livable.

To begin with, we start using computers from our childhood to play games. Some people thought that computer games have made children introvert and unhealthy as children are not going out for outdoor games. But i think these two problems are less relevant as student go to school and they could play there.In addition computer games save a lot of children's time in going outside and reduce the risk of casualty and minor fight when they go to play outside.

Further, computers have revolutionized the field of education. Now days internet is a store for enormous knowledge. Computers are helping students to prepare their presentations, designing the various models in the field of mechanical and civil engineering. Additionally, Teachers also seem to enjoy facilities provided by computers. Using computer slide show, they have to write less on black boards. So teachers could cover more topics in less time.

Moreover, Industry seems to take full leverage of computers. Now days few

industries maintain paper registers to record day to day operations for its

various departments. Now days companies keep everything in secured databases. This computerization of companies' operation not only made the functioning faster but also secured and transparent. For example in earlier days, bank had to hire extra teller and clerks for withdrawal and deposit of money. In addition to it one deposit or withdrawal transaction used to take around 5-10 minutes. Now days computers not only eliminated the requirement of extra staff but also reduced the transaction time to 1-2 minutes.

To sum up, computers have been contributing continuously for the good of

people. But some people have negative perception about changes computer have brought to lives of people. So it is not that computer have made life more complex but it is the negative thinking of few people about computers. Keeping in mind benefits of using computer, I strongly agree with "Computers have made life easier and more convenient".

Only 4 days are remaining in the D day.