November 28, 2010 in Miscellaneous
The rules for the various contests and give-aways that we occasionally run:
- If we are shipping something, please, U.S. addresses only.
- When you post, if you’re posting from outside of the United States, please note in your post that you have a U.S. mailing address. If you win, I will check your IP address; if your IP address resolves to a non-U.S. address, I will check your post to make sure that you have a U.S. address. If not, I’ll select another winner. If you have any comments, please feel free to post them in the discussion thread given below.
- You may win once for each item, please.
- If the method of entry is posting in a thread, please post only one time in the thread. We will automatically disqualify people who post more than once. If you post more than once by accident, please use the ‘Report this post’ button to report your post to a moderator.
- If you are chosen, someone will contact you. We will ask you to contact us back with a special, temporary email address. Please use that email address to give us the information we need.
- The contests are open to members in good standing only.
- Please provide the requested information (US address, t-shirt size, etc.) within 7 days so that we may complete the contest. If we do not have the necessary information, we may opt to select another winner.
We may need to edit these rules to make them clearer in the future, and please, by all means, please comment if you have any questions.