Urch Forums

Anybody plan to take act.........????????

PINTUDAO

Hello I am from Romania, and I have a friend that has been studying in the US since 9th grade (we are both in 11th now). He told me to go there and finish high school and than go to University there. :o

He told me that in the 12th we will take the ACT exam there... :hmm:

He said I need that for College...:grad:

If I take the SAT here in Romania do I still have to take the ACT in the US? And what kind of SAT do I have to take? ;)

Please answer these questions :D

Every school has different requirements, so check what those school require. Many schools accept both the SAT and the ACT. Many better universities will require extra tests in addition to the SAT or the ACT, such as the SAT II tests.

Usually, it doesn't matter which test you take if the university accepts both the SAT and the ACT. Nor does it matter where you take the test, although I imagine it'd be harder to take the ACT outside of the U.S.

Hope that helps! :)

Yes Erin it is for example Here in brazil only in april the ACT test will be avaliable and SAT we have every month

U can take the ACT in Brazil? I thought the ACT is only if you are going to study in the same state in which u finished high school!

:(