Urch Forums

$200 for your GMAT help

Erin

US $200: PM Erin or post here.>>

Wow, I just wrote and lost a long post. Here goes the quick and dirty:

TestMagic will pay $200 for quality posts about the GMAT on my newest GMAT site, the GMAT wiki. I want to do this because I hope that quality GMAT prep will be available to anybody with an Internet connection.

I want to kickstart the gmatwiki site before I publicize it; in other words, I want gmatwiki.com to look good before I submit a press release for it.

Please submit your proposal of how you can contribute to GMATWiki.com for the given rate. Payment to be made by PayPal, Western Union, company check, bank transfer, etc.

Priority will be give to senior members (i.e., members with hundreds of quality posts.)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just looking for $200 worth of contributions to be made to the new site. Pretty much anything would be acceptable, as long as it's quality GMAT stuff--how you studied, what you found helpful, good resources, hard concepts, etc.

It's a wiki--we "seed" it in the begining stages and see what develops.

At any rate, I'm willing to pay to get the ball rolling; I'd like the site to offer a lot of information for those who visit it in its early stages.

I really think this site could take off. Seriously--free GMAT prep for everybody? Who wouldn't love it?

• 4 months later...

Hi Erin,

I would like to contribute to your GMAT site. Please go through my thread in GRE preperation.

Here's the link

http://www.www.urch.com/forums/gre-math/47354-gre-quant-questions-practice-daily-min-1-question-will-posted.html

I am one of the top faculty from India and I teach quant for the CAT, a national level entrance exam conducted by IIM's for their M.B.A course and this is considered to be the most toughest as well as logical exam throughout the world.

I have a thread on my name itself in another indian forum exclusively for CAT preparation named pagalguy.com. If u can go through that thread it will tell u about my efficiency.

Here is the link for that thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/quantitative-questions-and-answers/10276-sureshs-corner-miscellaneous-questions-quants.html

Hoping that u would reply as soon as possible i pen off.

Regards,

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...