PDA

View Full Version : Washinton University in Saint Louis

econominee
03-06-2009, 04:22 AM
Hi TMers:

1) I saw some acceptances to WUSLT today (Congratulations!) and they have been informed by e-mail. Do you guys think that they are done sending acceptances? Since this school is my second safety ( I have only two), your thoughts will be immensely appreciated.

2) I am intending on writing an e-mail to my referee in order to have him e-mail to his contact at my other safety about my chances of getting accepted. do you guys think that this would be appropriate?

3) Have you guys seen or heard about any Boston College rejections?

Best Regards

Econominee

DesperateEconomist
03-06-2009, 04:41 AM
As far as I remember, WUSTL had sent 5 admissions some time ago. I received an admission today and I saw another two acceptances on GC. So, I believe they still have some admissions to send.

About BC, I don't remember of any rejections so far, but they released at least a few waitlists.

onlylady
03-06-2009, 05:35 AM
I hope that I can hear good news from WUSTL soon

Bayern
03-06-2009, 05:40 AM
Let your referee know the situation, and then let him decide. He might be a very good judge of what to do in this situation.

Alleny
03-06-2009, 07:55 AM
I emailed BC some time earlier, and they told me that they only notify admissions and waitlists by email. Rejections will not be notified via email, only via regular mail...