PDA

View Full Version : lsat 6/14/04

julialee
06-14-2004, 10:50 PM
I took the lsat today June 14, 04, and it had 2 logic games (analytical reasoning) on it. To anyone who took the test today: Did anyone not have a game consisting of ice cream, hot dogs, felafel, etc that were delivered to office buildings x,y, and z. I am trying to figure out which one of the 2 logical games sections counted. Please respond asap. Thanks.

the_mizuko
06-15-2004, 12:50 AM
I also took the June 14th 2004 LSAT. There was only one logic games section on my test, and it had a game consisting of ice cream, hot dogs, and felafels.

Hey, I have a question for you: how many questions were in each of your logical reasoning sections? My test was broken down as follows: I. Logical Reasoning, 26 questions; II. Reading Comprehension, 27 questions; III. Logical Reasoning, 26 questions; IV. Logical Games, 22 questions; and V. Logical Reasoning, 25 questions.

julialee
06-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by the_mizuko

I also took the June 14th 2004 LSAT. There was only one logic games section on my test, and it had a game consisting of ice cream, hot dogs, and felafels.

Hey, I have a question for you: how many questions were in each of your logical reasoning sections? My test was broken down as follows: I. Logical Reasoning, 26 questions; II. Reading Comprehension, 27 questions; III. Logical Reasoning, 26 questions; IV. Logical Games, 22 questions; and V. Logical Reasoning, 25 questions.

Thanks for responding. I had reading comprehension, 27 questions, logical reasoning 26 questions, logic games, then logical reasoning 25 questions, logic games,24 questions--I think.

the_mizuko
06-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the information. Do you remember what was the first question in the Logical Reasoning section that had 26 questions. I remember that one section that I took started off with a question about two people debating jazz.

What did you think of the test in general? I thought the Logical Games section was very easy; however, I am very worried about the Reading Comprehension section. Altogether, I am leaning towards canceling my test score right now. . .

juli
06-15-2004, 04:17 PM
hi guys! I had 2 reading comp sections and i'm not sure which was experimental. did anyone else have passages about lichens and reader-response theory???

the_mizuko
06-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by juli

hi guys! I had 2 reading comp sections and i'm not sure which was experimental. did anyone else have passages about lichens and reader-response theory???

I only had one reading comprehension section. The passages were: 1. drilling for oil, 2. puerto ricans, 3. reader-response theory, and 4. patent rights for university researchers.

jlarsoniii
06-15-2004, 07:55 PM
I took the test on the 14th as well.

I had logical reasoning, reading comprehension (including passages on lichens, reader-response theory, and situational vs rhetorical bilinguists, then two separate logic games sections. The first had 22 questions, and was very easy, the second had 22 as well and was slightly harder but still fairly easy compared to previous tests. I finished with a logical reasoning section.

I found the reading comprehension, my strongest section in the practice tests, to be the most difficult in this particular version.

Good luck to everyone!