PDA

View Full Version : please help...

tashkenty
08-25-2004, 02:52 AM
Hello to everyone...

I am looking for the 2nd edition of the 'Practicing to take the GRE Chemistry Test' by ETS. I hope this material could help me prepare for the Chemistry Test which I plan to retake on November 13, 2004.

I would like to obtain a copy or even a photocopy of the book. Please inform me of any expenses that I may incur. I'm desperate to pass the exam...

I hope that there are a lot of prospective GRE Chem examinees who will be able to access this site. I have a lot of questions to ask about the exam too. I feel some of the questions given in the April 3, 3004 exam cannot be solved without the use of a calculator, so I believe its pretty unfair. An example would be solving for the 'half-life'. Its so hard to estimate for natural logarithm and to use the long division method...since the exam is time-pressured. What hurts more is incorrect replies are deducted from your correct answers....

Hope to receive any favorable responses from u guys soon. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Buffy Ang

e-mail:hungry23ph@yahoo.com

wingflywx
08-29-2004, 05:49 AM
There is any "pdf" edition of Practicing to take the GRE Chemistry Test 2nd. It is a pity.

Hope13
10-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Hi,

I'm plannig to take the GRE chemistry test but i have no idea about it nor any materials to practice on.....:mad:

Can u please help me??

Thank you.

chemist1313@yahoo.com