View Full Version : I made it GUYS!

Dusty
10-02-2002, 02:59 PM
Yeah i passed this freaken TOEFL yesterday and Ive got
listening-23
structurewriting-11--28
reading-25
total-197-253
:cool: well guys i know some of you have done much better than me but all i need is 213...so i think it'll work
OK my recomendations: if you have studied alot and your head is totally overloaded before the test, than on the test day(i had toefl at 2 pm) STOP your preparations and relax! have a good night sleep and waike up in the good mood listen to some cool music and dance eat good food and talk with your friends so u could feel yourself loved.

When u are sitting infront of computer in the test center STOP your relaxation! NOw forget about everything in this world and focus on what you have to do. THe very good help for me was Toefls prep. from CAPLAN they have this cool CD with alot of practice and real length tests. olso Cliffs is very helpfull in case of grammar. So when you'r on the real test try to avoid any disturbance. like on the listening section they have those crappy pictures together with talks IT really bagged me and i couldnt remmeber the talk at all after steaering on the pic. SO TRY NOT TO LOOK AT EM(though in the long talks keep an eye on some helpfull things that may heppend on the Computer screen.

And dont be afraid! YOUll do FINE!!! just have confidence[:X]

So yeah people i dont know if my entry was somehow helfull but for me personally your experienses were very usefull So thank you for sharring. And thank you ERin for such a wonderfull work you have done on this web... I just wish i have found it earlier[^]
but anyways I DID IT IM DONE WITH TOEFL!!!!!:p
love ya all
:shy:

Vaya
10-02-2002, 03:11 PM
<font face="Verdana">
Congrats !!!</font id="Verdana">

Erin
10-02-2002, 04:26 PM
Woo-hoo!!!

Great job, Dusty! And please let us know about your essay score when it comes. It looks like you've made it!!!

atnoon
10-03-2002, 11:52 PM
[/SIZE]:DCongratulations!!:D[/SIZE]

At Noon:D

Dusty
10-04-2002, 02:41 PM
thank you thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you have any question to me about toefl dont be shy and ask:)

vemiliob
10-04-2002, 05:24 PM
O.K. Dusty CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOU TOO! I must confess that I have breath deeply and slowly and exercise relaxation for a while in order to calm myself after my computer hanged up twice, really it sounds like we've got a certain mental wave connection between us. GOOD LUCK !!

Dusty
10-04-2002, 06:25 PM
lol i'f my computer whould got frozen or soemthing like that I"D GO NUTS. COZ even though eveything was perfect with computer and stuff I was sitting there ALL READY TO DIE!

vertical_horizon
10-05-2002, 01:41 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And remember who's been praying for you :D... dear Lilia

Get some good sleep!

-phuong-

Dusty
10-07-2002, 05:12 PM
HEY PHUONG !!!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you
actually things are not really great now I ve got a letter from TOEFLS that says that my paym,ent was declined and now I have to pay 135$ or else o will not get my score! THE worst thing is that theres no such a bank service as they requere! HGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so I'm working on it nopw to solve it somehow IS anyBODY HAs any EXPERIENCE?

Miss Avni Bhatnagar
10-18-2002, 09:46 AM
GRRRRRRREAT!!!:)
Though I'm new...I'm really happy for you!And will always be there for all you friends!!
Love
Avni...