PDA

View Full Version : For Sale FPGEE Materials SALE - AphA- Manan Shroff

bpharma1
11-28-2011, 02:05 AM
Hi everyone, I just passed the September FPGEE and ready to sell my books. I hope they would be helpful for all.

1) The AphA Complete Review for FPGEE (NEW)

- I have two same books. I used one of it and keeping it for myself. I will be selling the NEW one. NEVER USED.

2) Manan Shroff - Referance Guide for the Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam 1000 Questions and Answers ( No marks on it)

3) Manan Shroff - Referance Guide for the Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam- Theory (clean, have little marks)

4) Manan Shroff - Referance Guide for Pharmacy Management & Pharmacoeconomics

5) Manan Shroff - Referance Guide for Pharmacy Management & Pharmacoeconomics Questions & Answers (clean)

6) Manan Shroff - Referance Guide for Pharmaceutical Calculations (clean, no marks)

7) Comprehensive Pharmacy Review 5th Edition- Practice Exams (NEW)

Please private message me if you are interested in any of the items. Payment will be via paypal.

Thanks,

bpharma

deema
10-09-2012, 11:56 PM
hello there i have tried to send you a private msg but your inbox is full, i would really appreciate it if you can help me. i have yet to take the fpgee exam, and would like to buy a book from you. can u give me an advice if you have used the book to pass the exam? what other materials can i use?

the book is:
2) Manan Shroff - Referance Guide for the Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam 1000 Questions and Answers ( No marks on it)

how much for it. i have paypal :)
thank you for your help