PDA

View Full Version : Communication at Toulouse School of Economics

cfrv93
02-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi guys,

To anybody that has gone or is going to TSE: How does one talk to the administration there? I have tried emails, but those never get replied, so I am assuming that is not the way. Additionally, while we are at it, I have some questions for the administration there, but since I cannot contact them, perhaps some of you may help.

Does Acceptance into the M1 grant you a place in the M2? By this I mean, do I have to apply to the M2 separately next year, or if I pass the M1 do I get a place in the M2? All my research seems to suggest that the latter applies, as I don't think the M1 awards you with any degrees.

Any other information that you think may help me would be appreicated. Thank you.

Euroecon
02-06-2015, 01:23 AM
Hi guys,

To anybody that has gone or is going to TSE: How does one talk to the administration there? I have tried emails, but those never get replied, so I am assuming that is not the way. Additionally, while we are at it, I have some questions for the administration there, but since I cannot contact them, perhaps some of you may help.

Seems like these guys are not applicant friendly. I would try to contact Aude Schloesing, have not tried myself though.

Does Acceptance into the M1 grant you a place in the M2? By this I mean, do I have to apply to the M2 separately next year, or if I pass the M1 do I get a place in the M2? All my research seems to suggest that the latter applies, as I don't think the M1 awards you with any degrees.

I think you are right, I am not at Toulouse though.

mali2
03-21-2015, 11:31 PM
hello,

I was admitted into the M2-EMO program (not ETE) and I also have some questions. How´s the placement of the master of tse, the M2-EMO could prepare me to do a phd in USA or Europe? I would really appreciate any help.