PDA

View Full Version : I had toefl yesterday:)

kasia
11-06-2002, 03:31 PM
Thank you Erin and allnice people who posted such a nice esseys on TM!!!!WIthout TM I couldn`t be so happy today!!!
I still have some problems with understanding my scores...
I had 28 on listening
28 on reading
10-28 on struct/writing what does it mean???I can not figure out I passed structures well or no:):)IF somebody could explain me that it will be great!!!
I had only 2 weeks to get ready to this test...I came 1 month ago to U.S
but with TM it was possible!!!!
My topic on essey was about visiting for 2 weeks foreign country(not bad)...I was afraid of those topics about the most important plant or animal in your country....I would like to meet person who had idea to provide such a nice topics on TOEFL[}:)]
ERIN THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!
kasia

xaero
11-07-2002, 01:56 AM
Hi,

Great numbers there. I presume your struct scores mean that you've probably got 2 of your answers incorrect. The format 10/28 is only because the essay score is going to be clubbed with your struct score for the final score of 300. Btw, whats your tentative score thats given after the test?

kasia
11-07-2002, 03:13 PM
[HI!!! well ..I had 218 -267 or 276..I`m not sure...
but I need to have 230 ....to be in heaven::DI need it to be registered as a dentist in NEw Zealand!!!
Great numbers there. I presume your struct scores mean that you've probably got 2 of your answers incorrect. The format 10/28 is only because the essay score is going to be clubbed with your struct score for the final score of 300. Btw, whats your tentative score thats given after the test?

[/quote]

kasia
11-07-2002, 03:15 PM
ANd thank YOU for your answer!!!!:)

Hi,

[/quote]