PDA

View Full Version : I am so SAD

examkid
11-11-2002, 02:50 AM
Hi friends...

I am so sad to see my score. 2 months back, even i don't know what is TOEFL, but i was told by my cousin to write this exam and he asked me to score more in that. he told he is going to try admission for me. Thus I started to know about this exam, applied for it, and last week appeared for the test. Now this is my score:
Listening : 11
Structure : 9
Reading : 16.
Waiting for essay score.
Score report came like 110 - 170.

Why is this?, Is this is a good score, i don't know, how to come to a conclusion.
plz help me .....

kasia
11-11-2002, 11:42 PM
hi!!!well it is not the scores you had dream about I m sure but ...did you worked with test magic??I was in the same situation as you..and believe me this web side helped me alot!!!!
keep trying and do not give up!!!

Dusty
11-12-2002, 03:35 AM
Hey there! first find out what score u need for your institusion like some universities requere only like 175 or less than ull know how much ull have to work more. If u have had no preparation to the exam there are slight chanses to get high score so WORK ON IT and U"LL ROCK!

kasia
11-12-2002, 04:48 AM
HI!!!I `M SURE YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THOSE SCORES....BUT DO NOT GIVE UP!!!KEEP TRYING...DID YOU WORK WITH TEST MAGIC HELP??I WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU...I HAD 2-3 WEEKS TO GET PREPARED AND DID IT!!!GOOD LUCK..WORK WITH GRAMMAR PART OF TEST MAGIC SPECIALY IT WILL HELP BELIEVE ME!!

examkid
11-13-2002, 03:07 AM
Can anyone say how to calculate total toefl score from the individual item scores.

Thanks---.

Erin
11-13-2002, 04:10 AM
See this post for how to calculate your score:

http://www.TestMagic.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1962