PDA

View Full Version : Good luck, AmigoRo!!

Erin
11-23-2002, 11:52 PM
Well, Ro (that's your name, right?) hasn't told us directly, but I saw in his profile (http://www.TestMagic.com/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=1415) that he's taking the GRE in a couple of days.

Ro, you've been pretty active in the last few weeks, and you're doing very well, both helping others and in your own writing. So, I just want to say:

Good luck!!

We're all with you!!

Knock 'em dead!!

AmigoRo
11-24-2002, 03:08 AM
Thanks Erin,

I am doing the GREs tomorrow (Monday). I'll make a bee line to the nearest computer to post my scores, whatever they might be.

I'll try my best to keep to the high standards set by those TMians who did the test before me.

I also want to thank you and all the TMians who have helped me along the way. I will do my utmost not to disappoint you.

Thanks again
AmigoRo

raghuveer_v
11-24-2002, 06:20 AM
Hey AmigoRo!

We are sure that you'll do well.

<h2>
Just Do It !</h2>

we'll be waiting to know your scores...

Vaya
11-24-2002, 09:37 AM
Simply ace it!

AmigoRo
11-24-2002, 11:24 AM
Raghuveer and Renata,

Thanks for your wishes.

This is going to be my very last post before I take the exam tomorrow. I have, let me see, 11 hrs 34 minutes till the exam.

I am happy with my preparations for V and Q. I am tad worried about AWA though. All my essays over the last 48 hrs seemed to miss the mark by a long way. I hope it is just my nerves, and, as they say "cometh the hour cometh the man", and 9:00 AM tomorrow is my hour.

I will be back with the scores, tomorrow

Till then,

Goodbye, adios, adues :)
AmigoRo