PDA

View Full Version : How much one has to invest for doing GMAT? Also gi

milli
11-29-2002, 12:56 AM
Hi Friends,
I need help on this.

How much one has to invest for doing GMAT? Also give me some idea about scholarship and fellowship.

TIA,
Milli

Erin
11-29-2002, 01:44 AM
The GMAT costs about US $200 to take.

Scholarship info is a bit harder to find. I saw a good group on Yahoo about Indians getting scholarships, though. I think it's called sep2003intake.

milli
11-30-2002, 12:00 AM
Dear Erin,
First of all I would like to thank you for the so quick reply.
I am very sorry that I was not able to make my question clear to you. Actually, I wanted to know the amount one has to put in for completing the Management degree course from any of the University in USA.I know that this amount would vary from one University to other. But please let me know what is the average investment one has to do.

Thanks in Advance,
Milli.

Erin
11-30-2002, 05:59 PM
By "amount" do you mean money or time? Tuition alone ranges from $1000/semester for residents to $30,000/year at the private schools. And along with that, you need to figure in such living expenses as rent, food, insurance, transportation, etc.

I'm assuming you'd be an international student, so the total investment in dollars could be from about $30,000 to over $100,000 depending on where you live, which school, etc. To find out the exact tuition for each school, you could check the websites of these schools or such lists as usnews.com or businessweek.com, although I think they're charging for access now.

Most b-school programs are completed in two years.

HTH