PDA

View Full Version : 800score exams

tasimota
12-06-2002, 07:52 PM
Dear forum readers, and Erin,

Will anyone comment on the validity of the 800score exams? I take the exam in 2 weeks and am looking to finish off my studying.

Sincerely,

tasimota
12-08-2002, 01:00 AM
So far, I have completed 2 of the 800score exams. My feeling is that the pacer actually helps. I like knowing about where I should be.

For those of you who don't know, the pacer is included in the top left corner while taking the exam. I set the pace for an even distribution of time, and it really lets me concentrate harder on the exam than if I had to worry about the time as well. In hindsight, I am concerned if this is a plus or a negative feature.

I say this b/c when I am taking a timed exam, I am always trying to calculate, while wasting precious moments, where I should be in the exam.

Anyway, the 800score exams seem pretty similar in question format, though I am concerned that the questions might be a little easy. Who knows, maybe all that studying has really paid off. We shall see.

For anyone interested, I scored 91% v and 83% q on the first practice exam, and 83% v and 92% v on the second exam. No overall scores, just individual scores.

Sincerely,