PDA

View Full Version : How to tackle the Verbal section?

mukulsovani
03-27-2002, 06:15 AM
What are the special tricks that may help you in Verbal Section

vehomzzz
11-28-2002, 12:52 AM
suck it as much as possible

karanbagla
11-28-2002, 04:40 AM
Hi mukulsovani,
There are no short cuts for the word list , you have mug it up. But ya reading will help u allot for verbal section. So just read and read.( but make sure the standard of english used in the material u will read.)
And dont go for short cuts. read as much as u can.

-Karan

Sri
11-28-2002, 08:33 PM
Mukul, Karan is right...Have u seen AmigoRo's post about his verbal prep?? Its really the best prep that I have seen so far....I guess Erin made it as a sticky in this forum....

_Sri.

smile
12-01-2002, 11:40 AM
guess all of this is perfectly right! There are no short cuts. Try using the words you learn in sentences. That helps a lot. And, keep going through the words you learn. Dont stop looking for new words. You will never be fully prepared for the verbal. There will always be new words...

hamidspam
01-16-2003, 03:18 PM
HI, TESTMAGICIANS. HI, SRI. YOU ARE REALY DOING A GOOD JOB HERE. ERIN, THANKS FOR THIS SITE. I AM TOTALLY NEW HERE. I PLAN TO TAKE GRE SOMETIMES BEFORE JULY. I WILL BE NEEDING A GREAT DEAL OF HELP IN ANALYTICAL WRITING ASSESSMENT AND VERBAL TOO.

I TRIED TO CHECK OUT AMIGORO'S POST ON VERBAL PREP BUT COULD NOT GET THROUGH. COULD YOU HELP ME, SRI?

I NEED ALL TESTMAGICIANS HELP TO GET A HIGH GRE RESULT AS THIS WILL HELP IN MY ADMISSION. I INTEND TO STUDY GEOLOGICAL ENGINEERING , AT MASTERS LEVEL,IN THE USA. I AM AWAITING YOUR REPLY. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

GOD BLESS, ERIN. GOD BLESS, TESTMAGICIANS. GOD BLESS, HUMANITY.

Sri
01-17-2003, 04:10 PM
Sorry, I didnot notice that Erin moved the topic.

Follow this link
http://www.TestMagic.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2180

for AmigoRo's post on how he scored an 800 in GRE verbal

HTH
-Sri.