PDA

View Full Version : I am clueless:( help!

Nidhi
01-11-2003, 01:03 PM
hi everybody, i m 20 years old gal , doing my third year in electrical and electronics engineering. i have to take my gre within an year , and i don't know how to start, the subjects, the preparation mode, requirements. please help and suggest me if you can. i m getting nightmares as to what future holds for me , coz... i m not sure about campus placements... as the current scenario is bad! please hgelp, n reply to me at nidhi5_raj@yahoo.com if you can...
waiting desperately for some genuine help....
Nidhi:(

xaero
01-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Hi Nidhi,

Welcome to TestMagic. One year is a heck of a long of time for GRE prep, if you're serious about it. So chill out and start interacting at TM, for some 'genuine' help.

r_krishna_prasad
01-12-2003, 05:15 AM
same here,
i am planning to my preps this month,
-->krishna

LadyDi
01-12-2003, 06:26 PM
I agree, you have plenty of time to prep. Don't worry about placement, etc. It won't do much good to worry about a problem that may never materialize. For now, focus mostly on your studies, and begin to explore different schools that you may want to apply to. Depending on your summer plans, you can focus on preparing for the GRE over the summer, and then take the GRE at the end of the summer. You'll want to study vocab and also get very familiar with the structure of the test. Princeton Review is very good for test strategy, so when it comes time to prepare, try Cracking the GRE. Excellent, excellent guide to the GRE.

For now, though, just don't worry!