PDA

View Full Version : query abt the H1B visa applcatn

jojoba_j
05-16-2005, 07:00 PM
hello friends,

is it necessary to furnish the FPGEC certificate when u apply for a H1 b visa?.i have my FPGEE,TSE and TOEFL scores.Is the sponsorin' company required to have the FPGEC certificate to process your HIB visa?
if anybody has a clue abt this plz help

ur help wud be much appreciated
thanx

elsie
05-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Most companies who sponsor H1B visa ask for FPGEC certificate before moving forward with visa application.

yvonne essilfie
05-16-2005, 10:58 PM
you can go ahead and send endorsed copies of your fpgee,toefl and tse to the companies you wish to work for.

add a letter to tell them that you are waiting for your cert and you will follow it up as soon as you get it.

the h1 visa process is done on a first-come-first-served basis,so you need to get your documents to the companies as soon as possible.wish u all the best

ananveen
05-17-2005, 04:41 AM
u don't need your fpgec for your h1b, but walgreens and albertson insist to show fpgec where as riteaid,CVS and Eckerds r flexible. I don't know about other chain pharmacies though

jojoba_j
05-17-2005, 12:45 PM
thanx a lot friends for ur prompt replies,i really appreciate it..
god bless

jinal
05-17-2005, 04:12 PM
hi!
anyone knows the ets contact no. through which we will know our result?

thanks
jinal

pharmacist2005
05-18-2005, 06:27 PM
hi ananveen, yvonne

i am currently waiting for FPGEC certificate. If an employer (not a chain pharmacy) is ready to do h1 -b visa can i send the score reports along with the visa documents ?

the CA board won't issue me a deficiency letter as i don't have a FPGEC certificate. I am on h4 so i don't have SSN # either.

does anybody know if one can get SSN # before october if H1-b visa is filed right away.

bye
pharmacist2005

ananveen
05-19-2005, 08:00 AM
hi pharmacist 2005,
i don't think u can get your SSN beofre getting your h1b
but for filing your h1b, your fpgee,tse and toefl score reports r enough.
I think u must and should need an intern license or defficiency letter unless until the state doesn't need a license for interns.
by the way where exactly u want to work?

[QUOTE=pharmacist2005]hi ananveen, yvonne

i am currently waiting for FPGEC certificate. If an employer (not a chain pharmacy) is ready to do h1 -b visa can i send the score reports along with the visa documents ?

the CA board won't issue me a deficiency letter as i don't have a FPGEC certificate. I am on h4 so i don't have SSN # either.

does anybody know if one can get SSN # before october if H1-b visa is filed right away.

lawu2002
05-19-2005, 09:17 AM
FPGEE score, TSE and TOEFL are enough to file H1b
But---

H1b also requires intern license or at least a deficiency letter fr the board due to lack of SSN or a document stating that the state does not issue licenses.

If the CA board requires the FPGEC cert in order to give you the deficiency letter, then you must have the cert.

After you receive your H1b then you can apply for SSN.

blesstse
05-19-2005, 02:26 PM
hi lawu2002,

cud u plz explain what "a document stating that the state does not issue licenses" for instance, some states do not require intern licence at all,

do u hany idea abt it?
thanx a lot

lawu2002
05-19-2005, 04:05 PM
there are states that does not issue licenses, sorry i am not familiar which ones. you may or may not request a letter from them stating this fact and you can use this and give your employer as supporting documents for your H1b filing... unless your employer's lawyer is already fully aware about that fact.

ananveen
05-19-2005, 09:30 PM
hi lawu2002,

cud u plz explain what "a document stating that the state does not issue licenses" for instance, some states do not require intern licence at all,

do u hany idea abt it?
thanx a lot
MARYLAND doesn't need an intern license, your recuiter is already aware whether a state needs a license or not
if they r sponsering H1B your lawyer will write everything in the petition and lawyer will explain u what all certificates u need for your h1b
wish u all the best

yamiini
12-16-2006, 02:33 AM
I am on h4 visa and giving fpgee in june07. I am in CA.I came to know that one can earn intern hours by doing voluntary jobs for nonprofit organisation . How would i find that kind of organisation .if anyone knows please let me know i dont want to waste my whole year

lmcp
12-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi,

I have just passed FPGEE and i want to get some chain pharmacy e mail address in order to find H1 sponsor so plz give it to me.

Thanks,