PDA

View Full Version : My final Scores.

vemiliob
01-30-2003, 11:18 PM
[:(!]Well guys, after waiting four months, and believe me “not quietly”, I got my final Scores. I am supposed to be in Florida, USA, already but due to my lovely country’s corruption (which is not different from other countries’ corruption, but it touches me so close because it is mine country’s) my Scores were twice stolen by mail workers trying to find dollar checks in the US-mail.

Finally I got it! FS: 233 ; Listening: 24; S. writing: 22; reading: 24; essay R: 3,5

I was asked to reach 213. I prepared the exam in only three weeks, alone with the help and orientation of Test Magic Web Site.

I thank you very, very much!

ttaann
01-31-2003, 04:22 AM
Hi vemiliob, :)

I got my final Scores. I am supposed to be in Florida, USA, already but due to my lovely countryÂ’s corruption (which is not different from other countriesÂ’ corruption, but it touches me so close because it is main countryÂ’s) my Scores were twice stolen by mail workers trying to find dollar checks in the US-mail.

I've read and heard much about your country, Argentina. Its national football team is always my favorite through thick and thin. ;) To my surprise this is the first time I've known about its postmen. :( Very sorry to hear that.

Finally I got it! FS: 233 ; Listening: 24; S. writing: 22; reading: 24; essay R: 3,5

I was asked to reach 213. I prepared the exam in only three weeks, alone with the help and orientation of Test Magic Web Site.

[/SIZE]
Congrats!!![/SIZE]

Your score is great in terms of your very short prep. :p

And best of the best for your study in the U.S.