PDA

View Full Version : GMAT Preparation

wirelessnz
02-03-2003, 06:45 AM
I would like to practice some GMAT questions from old papers.

If there are anyone out there who would like to go through the questions in downdowndown site and discuss the answers, please let me know with your email addresses. Some of the ans are wrong and therefore it would be good to plan and practice.

hamidspam
02-03-2003, 12:38 PM
Hey, friend.

I am game.

I would like to practice with you.

My e-mail address is: hamidspam@yahoo.com

Send me a mail and lets get cracking.

Looking forward to sparring with you.

Cheers!

hamid

Erin
02-03-2003, 08:13 PM
That's a good idea, guys. Of course, if you want to do any "sparring" here, I'll be the referee! :p

hamidspam
02-04-2003, 09:58 AM
You are welcome Billy.

wanna drop your email address too?

Does anybody know where wirelessnez is?

hamid

kav
02-04-2003, 02:36 PM
Hey Guys:

I am new to this site and have started preparing for GMAT and would like to join you too for practice. My email id is itskav@yahoo.com.
Lemme know the logistics.

Kav

kav
02-10-2003, 02:45 PM
Ok..here it is.

I took the kaplan Diagnostic test, from the CDRom - Higher Score, and got a 640. It then prompted me to select a study plan, which I did. It has few practice tests and 4 full length tests. I plan to follow the schedule that it laid out. After I took the test, I realized that I need to practice word problems - percent/average - and also pace up in verbal RC & CR.

Erin and others, any comments?

Kav

triscuit
02-11-2003, 04:23 AM
Not to take away from this forum, which is great, there is a Yahoo group called GMATtutor in which the members discuss practice questions in detail. That could also be a good resource. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gmattutor/

kav
02-11-2003, 04:23 PM
triscuit:

thanks for the suggestion, I looked it up and it indeed is :)

Kav