PDA

View Full Version : LSAT

tsdvj
02-10-2003, 02:56 PM
In case anyone is hunting for info on LSAT, I'll try to answer the best I can. I am posting this since I got a lot of help for GMAT from TM, but when I turned to TM for help regarding LSAT, I found that Erin was the only one who responded.

Let us get going about LSAT at TM. I especially like the Logical Games section ( which I did not do well in the LSAT ;) ) It is an interesting challenge -- if you have any questions please let me know -- I'll try to answer. Also, the RC and CR in LSAT follow some predictable patterns, in my opinion.

kartman2k
05-04-2003, 10:44 PM
What kind of patterns is on the RC and Logical Reasoning(arguments)? How did you prepare for your games? Did you time yourself? How often did you do a practice test? Waht was your approach after you reviewed your test? Thanks

vijaym
03-03-2004, 03:35 AM
Hello

I am preparing for GMAT. I want to prepare RC, CR from LSAT material. What do you think will be the best material to use. Thanks Vijay_mittal@yahoo.com

Originally posted by tsdvj

In case anyone is hunting for info on LSAT, I'll try to answer the best I can. I am posting this since I got a lot of help for GMAT from TM, but when I turned to TM for help regarding LSAT, I found that Erin was the only one who responded.

Let us get going about LSAT at TM. I especially like the Logical Games section ( which I did not do well in the LSAT ;) ) It is an interesting challenge -- if you have any questions please let me know -- I'll try to answer. Also, the RC and CR in LSAT follow some predictable patterns, in my opinion.

chickiebos
03-03-2004, 05:31 PM
In terms of materials that have techniques, you might want to check out some books like Princeton Review's "Cracking the LSAT," Nova's "Master the LSAT" by Kolby and/or maybe get some of the prep course books on ebay from Kaplan and/or Princeton Review.

In terms of practice questions, you will want to get past LSATs. You can get them from lsac.org, but you can get them cheaper from ebay, amazon and half.com. With the exception of "Master the LSAT," all the practice questions in the store books are fake (only some are fake in "Master the LSAT"), and you don't want to practice with fake questions.

gmatfordays
03-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by tsdvj

Hi tsdvj,

Can you elaborate more on the predictable patterns you see in the RC and CR?

I too think it would be good for people to start posting logical games. They are good tools for any GMAT and LSAT CR's.

vreddy
03-08-2004, 02:55 PM
(1) Dont spend time on LSAT RC or Games.
(2) avoid certain types, say finding principles/warants, of logical reasoning questions in LSAT when preparing for GMAT CR.