PDA

View Full Version : GRE Chemistry Subject Test Patterns? (help)

rajniratti
06-14-2005, 10:48 AM
hai
i dont know any thing about gre subject like its pattern ,style, boooks . but i have high dreams. please help me by providing guidance
thanks

Holden_Caulfield
06-24-2005, 12:19 AM
hai
i dont know any thing about gre subject like its pattern ,style, boooks . but i have high dreams. please help me by providing guidance
thanks
To find necessary piece of information yourself - it is very valuable skill. Simple request to google immediately brings this:
http://ftp.ets.org/pub/gre/007625.pdf

rajniratti
06-26-2005, 02:30 PM
thanx a lot Holden

Holden_Caulfield
07-01-2005, 12:45 AM
thanx a lot Holden
You are wellcome!
Actually, besides this, there are very few information is available. There are couple preparation books on Amazon. I will probably get them somewhere in mid-fall...
Everybody is wellcome to share any available&valuable info :D

tashkenty
07-09-2005, 08:49 AM
For Inorg and Phy Chem, try the Atkins books. For Org Chem, try Carey & Underwood. For Anal Chem, practice on Skoog and other books having laboratory problems on spectrophotometry.

Good luck,
Tashkenty

auburnph
07-13-2005, 06:46 PM
i think, if you do not have the books recommended by our friends, you don't need to buy them and in the long run, you will end up what? 3 chem books of different subjects in which majority of each book will contain similar topics and similar principles.

my phychem are laider and meiser (quite difficult to understand for me), alberty and silbey(fine), and maron (quite old, but the principles are so good, you can understand them)

my organic are mcmurry and march
my analytical are hargis and skoog
my inorganic are atkins, meissler and tarr, and chang

imagine... studying those books again and again...

good luck