PDA

View Full Version : just finished my test

kiru
03-12-2003, 01:10 AM
Hi Erin.,

Thanx for the worderful help through ur website. It was very useful for me. I wrote my test just know.My score is not good.I got 170 to 233 .Please tell me is it useful.and I have one doubt at end of my essay test I dont have time to click finish button. SO i have not clicked the buttton but I finished my essay.
Is my essay is valued or not .

thanx once again for the help

Shirley
03-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Hi Kiru.Congrats on your score. many of the universities require score between 213-230 .Maybe you should check that out .If you score well on the essay (around 5) you may end up nearer to the score 233.(I got 227-280 and got score of 5 on essay and my final score was 277)
Once you type essay on the TOEFL CBT test, whatever typed is saved on the PC.So your essay WILL BE VALUED.I am so sure because even i didn't click the ANSWER CONFIRM Button but still got a score.So don't worry about that.

kiru
03-12-2003, 07:49 PM
Hi shirley.

Thanx for the reply. Congracts to u also. I was little tensed on that day . I am not looking for any heigh universities. Where are u planning to apply. thanx once again for the reply. I was really worried about that.

Erin
03-12-2003, 09:32 PM
What TOEFL score is required?

Kiru, there's a very good chance that your scores are good enough for many US colleges. I know here in San Francisco, City College will accept students with a TOEFL score of 153. I've even heard of colleges accepting 133, too.

So I think you're in good shape! :)

kiru
03-13-2003, 01:14 PM
Hi Eric

Thanx , Thanx very much, I was worring about my score. This website helped me lot.Once again thanx , now I am preparing for GRE . Do I have anychances for me to going in summer semister in college?.