PDA

View Full Version : Help: Result hasn't arrived yet

dagachet
04-29-2003, 09:46 AM
I took the test (GRE-CBT) on March 18, 2003 and I have not received any results till now. It is very important for me to know if the results got the University because of the admission deadline.
Does anybody know what is the cause of this delay?

PS: I emailed to the ETS but they did not answer at all. Do you know any email address from which I can get more information about my situation?

Thank you very much.

vario
04-30-2003, 04:24 AM
More important than whether you have obtained the results is actually that the universities you applied to received them. I would contact the admissions office and kindly ask them whether your application is complete.

Many universities actually (i) do confirm completeness without having to ask them, and (ii) others just contact applicants in case their applications are incomplete.

Of course you can also call ETS, if they don't reply to e-mail inquiries.

Hope this is helpful.

dagachet
05-06-2003, 10:59 AM
Thank you very much for your support.
Indeed they (the University) have sent me a letter stating that they received my latest GRE scores.
However, they did not tell me anything about my scores and I still have not received any results from ETS.

Thanks again

varkir
05-06-2003, 01:37 PM
why dont you go to ETS website and check your score online....i guess there is a provision for checking the questions so there should be score clearly mentioned with it (even the AWA i suppose...i guess you are eager to know the same)

dagachet
05-07-2003, 10:40 AM
I did not know about this posibility.
Please let me the the way in which I can see online my scores.
thanks

Sri
05-07-2003, 11:33 AM
There is this free diagnostic service available on ETS website, but, I am not too sure if u'll have ur scaled scores on there.....

U might check it out though...Also, if u read all the posts in this forum, u will notice that there are many people who had this problem before....Its a fact that ETS does take its own sweet time to send the score reports to a few test takers....So dont worry and hang in there (I know its easier said than done, but....), u'll get it any day now....

Good Luck
-Sri.

Erin
05-07-2003, 02:33 PM
My student Linda waited for quite a while for her GMAT scores. She called GMAT twice. The second time she called, she was told that GMAT is now taking five weeks, instead of two, to report scores. Perhaps it's the same with GRE.

debonene
07-09-2003, 11:19 AM
have not seen my result please help:shy:

debonene
07-09-2003, 11:20 AM
what is the website please

debonene
07-09-2003, 11:23 AM
what is the website please write it bodly

kfree
07-21-2003, 11:02 AM
http://grediagnostic.ets.org:443/basic/blogin.htm