PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody get scores (12-Nov-Test)

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Hi, comrades,
Did anybody get any scores from ETS by phone?
I called them all last week and I continue to do it. My score is not available yet :( It almost a month passed since the test.
Are your cases any different?

Regards,
Holden.

auburnph
12-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Not yet.
It is scheduled according to the ETS website that the scores on phone are available by Dec. 14.

By the way, when you call should the one who took the test must personally call or it could be anyone else. (you can give your registration number to that person - obviously, that person will pay)

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Not yet.
It is scheduled according to the ETS website that the scores on phone are available by Dec. 14.

By the way, when you call should the one who took the test must personally call or it could be anyone else. (you can give your registration number to that person - obviously, that person will pay)
Well, how they distinguish you from anybody else? :D You don't need to speek with them - it is automated service and you just press buttons.

cybernike
12-12-2005, 01:43 AM
I called and I got 880 -- 95 %tile

auburnph
12-13-2005, 03:33 PM
I got my score on the phone.
The scaled score from practices went high but the percentile is not.

Let see how the schools will act on this hehe...

cybernike
12-13-2005, 11:19 PM
What do you mean?
why were the practice tests related to your actual score?

auburnph
12-14-2005, 01:28 AM
Well, if you took the practice tests and get the same scaled results all over, the prediction that it will be the same score you will get in the actual is high.

So, if my scaled scores from the practice tests were, for example 540-580, it might occur that the actual test scaled score would fall within.

I hope that the admissions committee would think about this with the other materials.