PDA

View Full Version : 240-297, May 22 - Final Score 290

varkir
05-22-2003, 06:48 AM
Hi All,
L- 29
S- XX-30( i dont remember the range properly:o)
R- 30
I feel good seeing the score infact great[^], I was lurking around the Toefl form after my GRE (which apperently is 1350:crazy:). So here are my 2 cents[tm]. The post by madhura did help me on the long conversations part:). Closing the eyes and listening I guess did the trick:cool:. I still wonder where I missed that one listening question:p. I came across different approaches for RCs in the forum like answering the questions first with out reading the whole RC. But then unlike GRE, Toelf has lots of time for RCs so reading the whole RCs I guess will help. Atleast I thought it did help me. Structures were never a problem-so was peacefully handled [dance].

Next was the essay, I got the one which talks about borrowing money from friends. I think i did a decent job on it[heartbeat].

I dont know how helpful Toefl score is in getting admissions.
Could anyone please comment on the score. and its prospects???.

Regards

Varkir

ruby
05-22-2003, 02:02 PM
Hi varkir..
congrats on ur excellent score :)
Ruby

thaiva
05-24-2003, 04:29 AM
Hey varkir,

Congradt's on your awesome score. I think that this is the best one i have seen around test magic. toefl is really helpfull in getting admissions it is just as helpfull as the gre or gmat.

All the best to you,

Tim:)

varkir
06-21-2003, 08:30 AM
Got my final score its

L29 S28 R30 5.5/6 290 :-)
I am happy.
Thanks a lot for all you guys.

andrea
07-21-2003, 12:09 AM
hi varkir,
thats a great score, plan to give my on the 29 hope to do well, please could u tell me how many colleges did u have to submit your scores to, and can u tell them the names of the colleges later or do u have to give it to them there and then, thanks.