PDA

View Full Version : Some one please give me the advise

Moizza
05-28-2003, 01:22 PM
While preparing for GRE I had jotted down the words from guruís list that are not in Barronís. Is it alright if I post those words on TestMagic? I was thinking of doing so and then suddenly it crossed my mind that there can be some copyright prob. Am I right to think so or are my doubts baseless? Iíll appreciate any help regarding this matter.

Thanx

philipskaren
05-28-2003, 03:10 PM
hey, it 'd be great to have the words.
but i don't have any clue...........................
someone please reply !!!!!!!!!!!

Sri
05-28-2003, 05:12 PM
If the Guru's list has a note saying that u can't copy, reproduce the material in any form, then yah, if u publish them here, it will be a violation of the copyright law.

Moizza
05-29-2003, 12:12 AM
Thanx philipskaren ans Sri,

I think that I'll play safe and won't post those words. Why to take any risk?

Thanx once again.

auroville99
05-29-2003, 11:56 AM
Hi Moizza, you could also post a list of 'important words' ; ) I am sure we will find it useful, thanks a million for helping us out.

auroville99
05-29-2003, 12:17 PM
hi Moizza, I am also a medico like you, would like to get in touch with you, - please mail me at auroville99@yahoo.com , also provide me your email address if its alright with you.thanks.

Moizza
05-30-2003, 10:06 PM
Hi auroville99,

Gald to know that we share the same profession. From your post I couldn't understand that what do you mean by IMP words. As for me each of the Barron's word plus any new word is imp. I mean I did all the words so I am sorry I don't have any list of imp. words. I didn't even look at the list of such words given by Barron's. However, if you need help in any other regard, I'll definitely liek to help you.

MY e-mail is moizza_mansoor@yahoo.com.

Best of Luck for your exam.

praneet
06-12-2003, 04:51 PM
hi moizza,

there is no harm in posting the words.

the words in the guru,s wordlist are not his creation. he has confessed in his homepage
that he has copied the words from kaplan,powerprep,barron etc.

thus it is perfectly safe to post your list here.
dont be afraid. there wont be any problem