PDA

View Full Version : A Question regarding GRE test

Vinay
06-04-2003, 08:38 AM
Hi friends,

I want to ask whether we get a chance at test center to correct any mistakes in name or other details before the exam is started.

Thr is a problem with my name as registered with ETS, so I m a little concerned abt this thing.

I know tht this thing exists for TOEFL as I corrected this error just before TOEFL test but I have no idea whether it exists for GRE.

thnx in advance...

Vinay

ari
06-11-2003, 09:08 AM
you better clarify this soon.
i had the same problem and i had to cancel my registration and re-register.
other details can be changed at the testing centre itself on the day of the examination but not an error in the name.
they say if its a very minor spelling mistake in the name , they can change.
ari

Vinay
06-11-2003, 09:22 AM
hi ari thnx for reply :-)

actually those guys have put both my first and last name in the first name field and they have repeated tht sequence in the last name also.

thts is my name is Vinay Nath and they have entered Vinay Nath as first name and Vinay Nath as last name making my complete name as "vinay nath vinay nath". This was also the case in TOEFL and they corrected it thr itself.

Now the question is whether we get a chance to correct a mistake before the exam. I mean they called me individually to analyse my details in case of TOEFL and they realised tht it was a prob so they corrected my name.

thnx :-)

Vinay

ari
06-11-2003, 02:20 PM
this should'nt be a problem.
in gre also they call u before the test and ask u to check out whether all details are okay.
u can get it corrected there.
happy studies :-)

ari