PDA

View Full Version : TSE testimony

kerr0318
03-24-2006, 10:51 AM
I would like to thank the moderator & everybody who post here.You guys have been a big help!! But I would like to give back all the glory to Jesus Christ, for passing my TSE.this has been my 3rd time to take the TSE. I cant still believe up to now that I pass coz im always short of my responses without so much accent this time. I believe the greatest factor that helped me is when I understand the preaching of Andrew Wommack about Spirit, Soul & Body that God has given everything we need & its up to us to release His power within us, having the perfect spirit, same mind, faith & power of Jesus Christ. Please visit the site www.awmi.net (http://www.awmi.net) & download that preaching it would really revolutionize your thinking & you will be unstoppable!!! thanks again for everybody, Praise God & May God bless you all in His very special way.
John:)

anushka
03-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Congrats friend[clap]

subzer0
03-26-2006, 05:29 AM
That's right[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

Jesus is always with all of us. No matter how bad we feel everytime we get 45,but those who believe in Jesus Christ know that we should never feel bad because He's always around us even during the hard times.

Congratulations. I really like what u said about how we should trust Jesus Christ.[dance]

egymummy
03-26-2006, 05:38 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
ok thanks for information man

ayet
05-08-2006, 05:34 PM
congratulations!!

egymummy
05-15-2006, 04:18 AM
congratulations[clap]

Crystalclear
05-16-2006, 01:01 AM
I would like to thank the moderator & everybody who post here.You guys have been a big help! But I would like to give back all the glory to Jesus Christ, for passing my TSE.this has been my 3rd time to take the TSE. I cant still believe up to now that I pass coz im always short of my responses without so much accent this time. I believe the greatest factor that helped me is when I understand the preaching of Andrew Wommack about Spirit, Soul & Body that God has given everything we need & its up to us to release His power within us, having the perfect spirit, same mind, faith & power of Jesus Christ. Please visit the site www.awmi.net (http://www.awmi.net) & download that preaching it would really revolutionize your thinking & you will be unstoppable!! thanks again for everybody, Praise God & May God bless you all in His very special way.

Congratulations to you! God is awesome! :)

Crystalclear
05-16-2006, 01:02 AM
I would like to thank the moderator & everybody who post here.You guys have been a big help! But I would like to give back all the glory to Jesus Christ, for passing my TSE.this has been my 3rd time to take the TSE. I cant still believe up to now that I pass coz im always short of my responses without so much accent this time. I believe the greatest factor that helped me is when I understand the preaching of Andrew Wommack about Spirit, Soul & Body that God has given everything we need & its up to us to release His power within us, having the perfect spirit, same mind, faith & power of Jesus Christ. Please visit the site www.awmi.net (http://www.awmi.net) & download that preaching it would really revolutionize your thinking & you will be unstoppable!! thanks again for everybody, Praise God & May God bless you all in His very special way.

Congratulations to you!

God is Awesome!

jb_edge
05-26-2006, 01:03 PM
need help for june2 tse exam.im from the philippines.hope this forum would bring gudluck and confidence in me.please post the questions....

maritzaloca
05-31-2006, 05:13 PM
good for you

egymummy
06-02-2006, 01:46 AM
thanks fourm leaders good luck everyone