PDA

View Full Version : GRE VERBAL

monty_bhatia
07-02-2003, 08:57 AM
:D

All,

I am following AmigoRo's suggested method of preparing for GRE Verbal, which is to primarily learn by heart all of Guru's WL. Simultaneously, I am also referring to Barons WL. I have also come across a number of words that are not there in either of the above two lists. Although I am making a note of each and every word that I see, I am finding it hard to memorize and remember all. Okay, there are some unfamiliar words that will stick in your head allright, but there will be many that won't :( - is trying to memorize every word on the list a real good way to prepare for GRE verbal ? ?. Is this kind of approach to learning really going to see me through on a test like GRE? Isn't there a better way to prepare?? Please please advise as I am finding it real hard to memorize everything. [bomb]

Thanks and good luck to all sitting for the exam. :D

andrea
07-06-2003, 10:45 PM
hi,
i am new to this forum and i read about this gurus list, please could u tell me which list is this and where can i find it. have just started studying for my gre plan to give it in the end of aug. or beginin of sep. what about u.
pl. reply fast, thanks
andea