PDA

View Full Version : got 50

dream amercica
06-17-2006, 04:43 PM
iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.
although getting 50 in tse was not very important for me because i could have got michigan licence being a canadian pharmacist and right now michigan does not require tse score. but neverthless 50 in tse opened all states in usa now .
according to my experience in tse i spoke very fast in my first attempt but then i realized after reading the advice from the forum that speak slowly and clearly. i did speak very slowly and clearly in my second attempt , the good thing was that in did not make any pronunciation & grammitical errors. these suggestions from you guys made me through.
iam thankful again to all of you
once again i pray for your success and wish you all the best in tse score
thanks

nikcherry
06-25-2006, 03:24 AM
congratulations!!!!!!!!!1finally u got thru this hurdle.......i too attempetd in may for 2 nd time and by god's grace got 50 this time.......hope the same for everyone........good luck to all.....

oanatita
05-23-2008, 04:20 PM
well done

mcp
05-24-2008, 02:59 AM
hi
can u help me
with tse preparation
i have my exam in august on 16th
please

te=dream amercica;330416]iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.
although getting 50 in tse was not very important for me because i could have got michigan licence being a canadian pharmacist and right now michigan does not require tse score. but neverthless 50 in tse opened all states in usa now .
according to my experience in tse i spoke very fast in my first attempt but then i realized after reading the advice from the forum that speak slowly and clearly. i did speak very slowly and clearly in my second attempt , the good thing was that in did not make any pronunciation & grammitical errors. these suggestions from you guys made me through.
thanks[/quote]

PTS
05-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Hey mcp, where are you from? Are you giving your exam on 16th august 2008 in USA? Please give me detail. I also want to give TSE. But I can not find any dates available online.
Thanks

hi
can u help me
with tse preparation
i have my exam in august on 16th
please

te=dream amercica;330416]iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.
thanks[/quote]

Tseprep
05-31-2008, 12:55 AM
Congrats on getting 50 on TSE