PDA

View Full Version : August 19 exam

violeta fuentebella
06-30-2006, 09:00 PM
I've tried so many times but still didn't make it. I'm planning to take TSE again on August 19... please help me...

frank74
07-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Hi Violeta,I also did the May TSE for my first time but did not make it.So am also thinking of retaking the test in August 19 although I have not yet applied,but I will do it online possibly on next week.
I have been trying to get some advices from different people so am hoping that I can make it on next time.Don worry Vi,we are going to make it dear.
Cool!

daddy
07-06-2006, 09:51 PM
I've tried so many times but still didn't make it. I'm planning to take TSE again on August 19... please help me...
hi verdana
we really need to help each other by posting the questions of the test right after the test[clap]

frank74
07-24-2006, 05:58 AM
I've tried so many times but still didn't make it. I'm planning to take TSE again on August 19... please help me... Hi Violeta,some advice that I got says:just be natural when speaking,speak slowly and loudly.Also brush yourself in grammar and pronunciation.You can check on www.phonetics.com, www.howjsays.com

biomass99
07-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi

Which country u r giving the TSE on August 19th?

I'm asking this b'cause now it's not available in US from june

frank74
08-01-2006, 05:55 AM
Am outside US.I will take the test in Nairobi Kenya

scarygirl
08-04-2006, 06:17 PM
I am a new member.It's the first time I know how to communicate with all of you.Me too I intend to take the 19 august test .I hope we can help each other.I used to check this website before and had the same questions but even though kept having 40 and 45.
So hello to everybody !It's a blessing that we are able to have this website;it's a wonderful idea.
Are there any others August 19 test takers ????

scarygirl
08-24-2006, 09:02 AM

I am so sorry I can't post the questions right away after the 19 August test ,but my experience is that sometimes by having the question in advance,that can make you lose your spontanous answer and it can reflect on your score .But here are those questions :
1)stories A lady decided to go to a hairdresser .she entered the hairdresser saloon .she showed to the hairdresser the style she wanted ,a very short cut .But after that ,she found herself so ugly she decided to go out to buy a hat.
2)Influence of the media on your appearance???
3)Bar graph comparing evolution of 3 professions thru the years.
4)complain One guy wants his car to be repaired quickly in 2 days and it's already a week ,and he needs the car the next day and may be if his car is not ready he can be forced to rent another car.
5)Flow chart about preparing an event I forgot which one .

Hope it can help all of you to prepare for all speaking tests.

I am so sorry I can't post the questions right away after the 19 August test ,but my experience is that sometimes by having the question in advance,that can make you lose your spontanous answer and it can reflect on your score .But here are those questions :
1)stories A lady decided to go to a hairdresser .she entered the hairdresser saloon .she showed to the hairdresser the style she wanted ,a very short cut .But after that ,she found herself so ugly she decided to go out to buy a hat.
2)Influence of the media on your appearance??
3)Bar graph comparing evolution of 3 professions thru the years.
4)complain One guy wants his car to be repaired quickly in 2 days and it's already a week ,and he needs the car the next day and may be if his car is not ready he can be forced to rent another car.
5)Flow chart about preparing an event I forgot which one .

Hope it can help all of you to prepare for all speaking tests.