listening:20
structure: 05-24
reading:19
total: 147 - 210

and gonna retest at the end of next month :shy::(
thx all guys in this forums for help.

Erin
08-01-2003, 02:02 AM
Please don't say you're a loser!! ;) Anybody who tries her best is NOT a loser!!

And please come here a lot, study a lot, ask lots of questions, answer lots of questions, and you'll quickly become one of our champions!

You can do it!! :)

An Min
08-01-2003, 03:15 AM
Year,

I agree with Erin's opinion you are not a loser.

As you know, here are more 4000 members who study about TOEFL or GRE, and only approximately ten people per month posted their scores which were more than 250.

Why didn't the rest of people who have experienced the TOEFL test post their results in this forum? The reason is that the TOEFL test is really difficult for our non-native-English-speaker, but you and some others didn't think it was so tough and made light of it.

The high scores which TestMagicians posted in this web are really surprising, and they are absolutely excellent. If we put our all energy to prepare it, we will also success as did they.

Take it easy!!!

Hippo
08-01-2003, 06:38 AM
Hello Crossline,

Don't be disappointed. I don't know how good you can speak english, but I can tell you for sure that it is work which makes your results higher. The more you work to reach your targer the more you get. So just don't stop, keep on walking (Copyright An Min 2003 ;-))

Best regards.

crossline
08-01-2003, 10:54 AM
good morning all guys :)
thx for comforting me! Now, I feel better to get ready for my next test. (after a deep sleep and with all your kind) :)

infact, the real test's similar to PowerPre even all the pictures of its.
so before you test, let try PowerPre first. now, it can be downloaded at the toefl website for free.
grammar is similar to all we discuss here.
listening is very difficult in long conversation.

Infact, I can understand a little english, but I can't speak, so maybe it causes to my point.
That's all! hope to get your advances for my next test. :o