PDA

View Full Version : 237 -290 :L-28 S/W-13-29 R 30

neeraj.d
08-13-2003, 06:00 AM
Hi friends,

through with TOEFL . I dont know whether my scores are good or bad..as they have only provided a range. and dont know what to make from it ??

otherwise listening was quite ok and similar to PP. Structure was not tough at all...comes from everyday english. Reading was a piece of cake in comparison to the GRE RC's and with sufficient time as well.

I think PP and TestMagic are the best tools for TOEFL. so please do pp tests till you have not exahusted all the questions. this will expose you to all the variety of questions on the TOEFL.

I took TOEFL in 2 weeks after my GRE ..so dint really had time to prepare. just utilized TM for the purpose.
TM again provides a reason to thank...both ERIN and OTHER TEST MAGICIANS. Thanks a zillion ERIN for the all the efforts you have put in to realize this great forum--> Test Magic ![goodjob]

Regds,

Neeraj

An Min
08-13-2003, 07:41 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!

You have already acquired a magnificent score in GRE test.

Today, plus this great score in TOEFL, your dream of studying in Top ten will be realized, soon.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Again.

neeraj.d
08-13-2003, 04:47 PM
Thanks friend for the wishes !!!!..
I have replied to your mail as well ....

wishing you very best of luck for your GRE and TOEFL .

regds,

Neeraj

wood
08-13-2003, 07:14 PM
I believe you'll score close to 280-290... if you did a good job at the essay. I took the TOEFL two years ago and I had the same exact scores as you did. However, my essay was very poor, but I still got a 277. So, you'll definitely do more than that considering your verbal skills reflected on your GRE scores.

BTW, with your GRE scores you can even "forget" about your TOEFL ones... :-)

Did you get your AWA yet?

neeraj.d
08-15-2003, 09:10 AM
Hi Wood,

thanks. for explaning the scores.i hope i get 4 in the essay. i havent received AWA score yet ?? am waiting for my gre trasnscript as well

regds,

Neeraj

berg7x
08-15-2003, 08:31 PM
How many questions have you encountered in Reading section ?

neeraj.d
08-16-2003, 11:13 AM
Hi Berg7x,

i got 55 questions in reading . total allotedwas one and half hour.

regds,

Neeraj

wood
10-08-2003, 03:21 PM
Hey Neeraj... If you're still around, could you let us know your final score? I got the same range as yours!

Good luck on your app!!

Wood