PDA

View Full Version : chemistry

ryn
10-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Can anybody please suggest what to study for the chemistry part(genereal science section) , apart from stereoisomers that is..

Ohm
10-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Hi Ryn

I am not sure what book you have to study, if you have the good intermediate basics, like IUPAC naming of the compound 1 Q, and addtion reactions 1Q, substitution reaction, intermolecular forces. 1Q
What are the Vanderwall forces, induced dipole -induced dipole
question on zwitter ion
some drug molecular structures( every one was complained about these lots of structures)

so I guess we have to know about PH,Pka, acidity, basicity, electron withdrawing, donating molecules, how they determin the acidity and basicity of the compound, chemical bonds and intermolecular forces, sterio chemistry, electronegitivity becaue it effects the dipole charges. especially hallogens, floride has highet electronegitivity. about melting point, bioling point, various densities and i guess physical chemistry as well. I hope it helps. Wish you all the best. Study well

Best Regards

Ohm

Can anybody please suggest what to study for the chemistry part(genereal science section) , apart from stereoisomers that is..

ryn
10-11-2006, 03:51 AM
Thank u Ohm, so so much !

Wish u all the best !