PDA

View Full Version : what is imp. to study from 39 to 41 chapter

rishna
10-10-2006, 05:02 PM
hey guys
I am kind of really tensed,for this dec, exam,as compared to june,when it was first time.feels like what if i dont clear it this time.its very hard to study all over again.right now i have finished just reading 20 chapters,have to complete all of them by october end,that means there r about 30 chapters i have to finish.:(
I am going through the heart diseases chapter,in arrythmia chapter how r u all studying it,its difficult to remember each class sideeffects,precautions and monitoring effects.The way these chapters r explained,really find it tough time to understand.
Please friends let me know about it,at this point of time i really need help and some inspiration.
Thanks

Ohm
10-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Hi Rishna

Be cofident, don't be tensed, there is still time, if you tensed you can't concentrate, you forget what you study. So be confident,you will surely make it this time.

Before you start with Cardiovascular drugs classification, make sure you have grip on B-agonists, antagonists, cholinergics,and anti cholinergics. If you are thorough with these, studying these chapters will be very easy, because of most of the drugs acts one of these ways. once you know the side effects, adverse effects and contraindications,Those apply to most of the same group of drugs that are acting in the same way except few exceptions. And also have grip on Ca channel blockers. If you try to memorise everything is hard, so memorise only those that are exceptional. I hope this helps. Wish you all the best. Study well

Best Regards

Ohm

hey guys
I am kind of really tensed,for this dec, exam,as compared to june,when it was first time.feels like what if i dont clear it this time.its very hard to study all over again.right now i have finished just reading 20 chapters,have to complete all of them by october end,that means there r about 30 chapters i have to finish.:(
I am going through the heart diseases chapter,in arrythmia chapter how r u all studying it,its difficult to remember each class sideeffects,precautions and monitoring effects.The way these chapters r explained,really find it tough time to understand.
Please friends let me know about it,at this point of time i really need help and some inspiration.
Thanks