PDA

View Full Version : 293 essay rating 5, July 2003

The_Wonderful_Vipul
08-17-2003, 06:26 AM
Hi guyz,

finally got over with the TOEFL. Wasn't much of a bother really. Though i think i could have done better on the essay, spent too much time planning and didn't have the time to put it down. Typed as fast as i could in the last few minutes to "just" complete it. The timing couldn't have been better. Time ended with my last full stop.

Any of you ppl. need help, am here to clarify your doubts.

Vipul.

neeraj.d
08-17-2003, 07:22 AM
Hey Vipul,

congrats for that wonderful score man !!.
this score coupled with the great GRE score you had will open lot many opportunities for you.... i wish you luck for all your future endeavours.....keep it up !!

regds,

Neeraj

wood
08-17-2003, 10:32 AM
Congrats!! You'll definitely get into any school you wish with your GRE and TOEFL scores... Now it's time for the GRE CS! Good luck!

Which other schools are you thinking of applying to besides Columbia?

Wood

The_Wonderful_Vipul
08-18-2003, 09:29 AM
Thanks a lot Neeraj and Wood,

well, am not quite sur if i would like to give the AGRE. Not that i won't hope to get a good score but rather i'll have to revise all those old concepts.

Wood, am in the process of shortlisting univs and am applying for MS as of now. I am definitely going to columbia but am not quite sure about others like UMass Amherest, Illinois, etc.

hope to see you guyz on the other side.

Cheerio !
Vipul.

wood
08-18-2003, 09:59 AM
Hey Vipul...

Erin was kind enough to open a GRE CS forum right here at TM. Check it out and we can talk about it over there. I'm not sure if Us require GRE CS for Master students... for PhD students, Us such as Columbia, pretty much make it crystal clear that GRE CS is required... However, carefully check their websites and send them an e-mail if needed... And of course, share the info with us on the Graduate Admissions forum!

Good luck!

Wood

wood
10-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey Vipul... what was your original range??

Thanks,
Wood