View Full Version : URGENT_Photo ID

Pharm D
11-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Dear friends,

I have my passport as a photo ID and credit card with my signature on that.
As my surname is too long, only the first part of my surname is mentioned on the credit card.
I don't have sate ID or Driver's license.

First: Will it be a problem?
Second: What kind of other IDs with signature are acceptable for taking the exam?

Thanks in advance.

Good luck!:grad:

11-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Hi Pharm d........

NABP have written to bring to the venue:

1)admission ticket which they have sent u....

2)one form of ID which should contain ur printed name ,signature and recent photograph of u...(I think for this passport will be enough)

3)second ID form must contain ur printed name and ur signature....(so I think credit card will do,I do know abt long sur names,even myne is big too..:D if the same surname is on the passport.then there wont be any problem....)

If u have any drivers license or State ID card(which would be really fine).but as u said u dont have them.So if u have IDP(international driving permit) or drivers license of ur own country...can also do I guess.......Hope this helps......

11-08-2006, 11:19 PM
i had the same problem & when i e mailed nabp they said ur ATT will b suffecient. i used my ATT & my passport during the exam, i had credit card with me as well.
hope it helps

Pharm D
11-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Hi Kavee and Kingtut!

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
It's helpful.:grad:

11-09-2006, 04:20 AM
i advice u to call nabp and tell them about ur situation they will give u the correct advice

Pharm D
11-09-2006, 05:11 PM
i advice u to call nabp and tell them about ur situation they will give u the correct advice

Dear Monaellakany,

Thanks for your advice. I'll do that.:grad:

11-10-2006, 03:30 AM
hi all
even i am also having same problem,i have PAN(Permanant Account Number) card it contains my recent photo signature and name.but i need 1 more id card, my passport signature varies with current signature.should i get a letter from notary with a photo and signature.pls suggest

11-10-2006, 03:36 AM
you can go to a DMV office (Dept of Motor Vehicles) and bring your passport, US visa or any papers from Immigration stating your legal stay here.

then apply for an IDENTIFICATION card for $25 cash, i believe.
this card looks exactly alike a driver's license but its only for ID purposes.

anybody can apply for it, even if you're on visitor's visa

use the name as it appears to all your legal papers. they will take your photo and signature. they will issue it in about 2 weeks.