PDA

View Full Version : management question

gigs
11-16-2006, 04:09 AM
there is a question in study guide that i m unable to understand:
According to the health belief model, a patient would be LESS likely to be complaint with drug therapy if the patient:
A-believes that the disease is seious
B- believes that a prescribed drug is approriate fo the disease
C- recieves a reminder that it is time for drug refill
D- believes that a drug's side effects exceeds its benefits

the answer given is D, but according to me it should be B.:hmm:
please help me with the answer

khadija
11-16-2006, 04:27 AM
there is a question in study guide that i m unable to understand:
According to the health belief model, a patient would be LESS likely to be complaint with drug therapy if the patient:
A-believes that the disease is seious
B- believes that a prescribed drug is approriate fo the disease
C- recieves a reminder that it is time for drug refill
D- believes that a drug's side effects exceeds its benefits

the answer given is D, but according to me it should be B.:hmm:
please help me with the answer

the answer is D since the patient is LESS compliant , he beleives that the drug is gonna hurt him with its side effect more than cure him so he is not gonna take the drug which means he is less compliant.
B your answer means that the patient is MORE compliant he is helping him self by taking the drug

gigs
11-16-2006, 05:47 AM
thanks alot khadija
i think it was silly on my part:mad: :eek: :crazy:. it is compliant and i was reading it as patient complaint
thanks a lot again:)

khadija
11-16-2006, 06:56 AM
thanks alot khadija
i think it was silly on my part:mad: :eek: :crazy:. it is compliant and i was reading it as patient complaint
thanks a lot again:)

hahaha!!!!!!!!! it happens to me alot, we should be very carefull in the test about what we are reading , for me i don't see the (NOT) or EXCEPT in the questions:blush:

lite
11-16-2006, 09:16 PM
hey all
i need a favour from u guys specially those whom sudied management book of mannan`s i had a copy of the book from my freind but i think by mistake there was alot of pages not copied .. page 141 -149:( it`s manily PART E "pharmacy administration & jurisprudence"
at the begining of the copy there`s the material content .. it looks similar to that in mannan`s theory book .. is it really ?
so if anybody have any summury notes about the content of the material missed i`ll be so0o0o0o0o0ooooo greatfull or any web site or the main points or anything ..
thanks in advance :)

khadija
11-16-2006, 10:25 PM
hey all
i need a favour from u guys specially those whom sudied management book of mannan`s i had a copy of the book from my freind but i think by mistake there was alot of pages not copied .. page 141 -149:( it`s manily PART E "pharmacy administration & jurisprudence"
at the begining of the copy there`s the material content .. it looks similar to that in mannan`s theory book .. is it really ?
so if anybody have any summury notes about the content of the material missed i`ll be so0o0o0o0o0ooooo greatfull or any web site or the main points or anything ..
thanks in advance :)

I could mail you the missing pages, but the mail takes 10 days to reach the states.

lite
11-16-2006, 10:37 PM
I could mail you the missing pages, but the mail takes 10 days to reach the states.

jazake alla kol khair sis .. mmm thaks any way for offering .. but do u have the theory for mannan ? are the 1st chapters in theory the same of those mising ???:rolleyes:

fafy
11-17-2006, 12:10 AM
First chapters of Theory v1 of Manan is exactly the same as the one that you don't have.
good luck

lite
11-17-2006, 01:25 AM
First chapters of Theory v1 of Manan is exactly the same as the one that you don't have.
good luck

thanxs so0o0o0o0o much u cheerd me up :D

try to pass
11-17-2006, 02:45 AM
hahaha!!! it happens to me alot, we should be very carefull in the test about what we are reading , for me i don't see the (NOT) or EXCEPT in the questions:blush:Me too I have the same problem and they put the possible convincing answer between the 4 choices to distract people like me and u.. what should we do? i will go see my phisician