PDA

View Full Version : Plz Answer this

dussamkumar
11-18-2006, 12:47 PM
A patient is undergoing Haemodialysis which of the folloging should be restored as sooon as possible?
Digoxin, Vancomycin, Phenytoin, Theophylline.
why plz explain.
thanks
Inadequeate eradication of H Pylori causes what?
Pernecious anemia, pancreatis, gastric lymphoma, hiatal hernia.
plz explain why.

khadija
11-18-2006, 02:02 PM
A patient is undergoing Haemodialysis which of the folloging should be restored as sooon as possible?
why plz explain.
thanks
plz explain why.

will chose phenotoin avoided in renal failure case .look in seizurechapter about that drug.

second i will say hiatal hernia. has more commun send to me ,

we are missing Ohm here:grad:

dussamkumar
11-18-2006, 10:39 PM
thanks khadija,
but it is not the right answer, because, it is related to plasma protein binding. i understand some concept, but i cant answer this with my knowledge, any one plz help.

lite
11-19-2006, 02:28 AM
why plz explain.
thanks
plz explain why.

i think it`s digoxin & the 2nd is pern. anemia if am write let me know to post my explanation :hmm:

lite
11-19-2006, 03:47 AM
1.what is…….. parametric study, power of the method, level of significance, alpha error, beta error, standard error..?
michels addition...?

2.which one is bacterial vaccine:
mumps, rubella, plague, polio

i think question no. 2 is wrong cuz i checked all of them & they all are viral :rolleyes:

Ohm
11-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Hi friends

H. Pylori effect the homeostasis of different micronutrients especially Iron, Folic acid, B12, alfa tocopherol, vit C and B-carotene.

So the answer should be Pernecious anemia.

Ohm
11-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi lite

1.what is…….. parametric study, power of the method, level of significance, alpha error, beta error, standard error..?
michels addition...?
I guess it is standerd error, where you are using the standered deviation, and mean.
level of significance . alfa error, beta error are null hypothesis terms.

it is plague caused by bacteria named yersinia pestis

Wish you all very best.

Ohm

lite
11-19-2006, 08:20 PM
[quote=Ohm;394218]Hi lite

michels addition...?
I guess it is standerd error, where you are using the standered deviation, and mean.
level of significance . alfa error, beta error are null hypothesis terms.

it is plague caused by bacteria named yersinia pestis

Wish you all very best.

thanks ohm .. but i thought plague is the yellow fever that`s transfered by a mosquito? i`m confused !!!!! i don`t know :rolleyes:

mtvua
11-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Infection with H. pylori is the most important risk factor for gastric cancer. Other risk factors include chronic gastritis (inflammation of the stomach); older age; being male; a diet high in salted, smoked, or poorly preserved foods and low in fruits and vegetables; certain types of anemia; smoking cigarettes; and a family history of stomach cancers.
http://www.cancer.gov/newscenter/pressreleases/HPylori