PDA

View Full Version : How many dosage qustoins?

Pharm8
11-18-2006, 07:59 PM
dose anybody have idea that how many dosage questions will be there:hmm:

bva
11-18-2006, 08:04 PM
another question please...
Are there many clinical questions? Pathophysiology?

fizzbizz
11-18-2006, 09:36 PM
all questions ..no replies..:rolleyes:
well like people say its mostly cology in the morning..i suppose nobody will have patience or time enuff to calculate how many q from each topic..they will just make a ruff estimate..for eg. those who do it quick will say a few calc q..and those who toil over it will say so many q...took all of my time..:doh: hope u understand what im trying to say..i feel even nabp doesnt stick to its syllabus pattern while framing the paper. moreover there are more than 1 variation of paper..and i fear its not only jumbled q but diff q also in each variation.
may b if we finish fast we will count the type of qs..what u say bva;) ?

bva
11-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Dear Fizzbizz,

Now i am getting into panic state, getting worried of everything.
Don't know whether i should skip all pathophysiology?
So far, still not finish the calculation, management, theory book.:doh:

fizzbizz
11-18-2006, 09:45 PM
where ru reading the patho physio from.? i f ur refering to cpr part 2 just read ht, lipidemics, dm thats all. skip everything else
pls conc on calc and mngmt now..dont read anything new

bva
11-18-2006, 09:51 PM
pathophysiology that i'm talking about is the introduction of each chapter in cpr, ex. seizure, schizophrenia, parkinson.

Do you think i should skip them all?

Oh, Fizzbizz, just saw your posted. Thank you very much.

try to pass
11-18-2006, 09:59 PM
dose anybody have idea that how many dosage questions will be there:hmm:No dosage but they ask about dosage form

lite
11-18-2006, 10:06 PM
where ru reading the patho physio from.? i f ur refering to cpr part 2 just read ht, lipidemics, dm thats all. skip everything else
pls conc on calc and mngmt now..dont read anything new

dear fizzbizz ..what do u mean by pathophysiology part ? & what`s the lipidemics chapters in cpr ? i`m running out of time too
thanx in advance

fizzbizz
11-19-2006, 04:40 AM
Dear Fizzbizz,

Now i am getting into panic state, getting worried of everything.
Don't know whether i should skip all pathophysiology?
So far, still not finish the calculation, management, theory book.:doh:
hi lite i was just askin bva abt his patho physio quote..i just wrote my mail short form sorry if u didnt understand..from what i gathered (my understanding) is that fpgee conc on asking most abt the popular drugs used in usa like antihyperlipidemics, antiht, antihyperglycemics, stuff for asthma, prozac, this im talking abt the clinical stuff so in part 2 pay attnto these ch more.
also inf disease and toxicology
experts pls correct me if im wrong here.
thanks
bye

neni
12-14-2006, 04:44 PM
hai,

any one can answer me regrding my doubt
how many questions will be there in fpgee exam?, what is the toatl score? and how much score we need to get to passthe exam ?

zu2
12-14-2006, 05:07 PM
neni there will be 150 Q IN THE MORNING AND 150 Q INT HE EVENING PART. and u need to pass 75 or up.