PDA

View Full Version : inquiring the TOEFL-iBT

ton_aglopez
11-27-2006, 07:50 AM
Good day to all of you. I would like to inquire if the test in the Philippines is the same to other parts of the world. What I mean is that if I take the test on December 3, do all people taking the test on the same day will have the same format and same questions throughout the world. Your response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

ton_aglopez
11-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Good day to all of you. I would like to inquire if someone in the group had been taken their iBT this week. May I ask you to post the speaking tasks 1 and 2 so that I could have some idea. Your response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tseprep
11-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Good day to all of you. I would like to inquire if the test in the Philippines is the same to other parts of the world. What I mean is that if I take the test on December 3, do all people taking the test on the same day will have the same format and same questions throughout the world. Your response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

If you are taking the test on Dec 3, there will be a Dec 2 test in the U.S. the start time is the same all over the world. Example, if the start time for U.S. is 8 am Dec 2, 2006 your start time is 4 pm Dec 3, 2006. The questions should be same, but because the start time is same as well, it is almost impossible (you never know!) to get the question ahead of the test.