PDA

View Full Version : anybody got June07 admission recently?

dutchess
11-27-2006, 04:02 PM
I don't know what is going on with my application.....

I have missed the December deadline with my application in September. Then, they had me to send the application form again with photos as they noticed erasure mark on the signature form. I heard from them that they have received my re-submitted application on the 6th November, but I haven't heard anything further from them till now (btw, they have all the ECE and TOEFLE information already).

I was wondering if anyone in this forum had completed their application for June exam recently, and how long it took for them to get it done.

It seems that they just take big application money right away and then take all the time in the world to get things done! Missing december was bad enough, and I really don't want to miss the June also. Any suggestions??

Thanks.

colu
11-27-2006, 09:46 PM
hi,
actually, i met with same kind of problem. i applied for december and i got it for june 2007. it takes some time. so,don't worry. i think you will get it in few next days. you can also call them and they will inform you about the current status of your application.

PharmCW
11-28-2006, 08:59 AM
Hi, colu
Could you please tell me how long will it take approximately for NABP to reply since they got our registration form ? I know they already got my ECE report before they got my registration form on 20th Nov. So when is the proper time to call them and ask about the status ? Please advice. Thanks.

colu
11-28-2006, 03:24 PM
pharmCW,
i think that you can call them during their working hrs. and if you have your EE no. then you have to just tell them your EE no. and then they will give you whole information.

PharmCW
11-30-2006, 06:30 AM
Thank you very much for your prompt respones, colu !
But I still don't have EE number. How did you get your EE no ? Will they issue a letter ? or you have to call to ask ?

colu
11-30-2006, 04:34 PM
they will send you a letter. but also without your EE no , you can contact them. Just make a call and tell that you want to get an information. so, they will give you , on the basis of your first and last name.

OPOO
11-30-2006, 04:45 PM
hello dutchess do not worry about the delay in your application
i had to wait for my EE number nine months after my application
finally i wrote i june 2006 and i passed just keep your fingers crossed
and you will surely get it get your self the CPR and devote time for the studies al the best

iamallen0620
11-30-2006, 11:48 PM
I have the same situation as dutchess. I can't get my evaluation done before Oct 20 and they send me to Jun 2007. I received a letter from NAPB Oct 30 and it said my application was being evaluated. But this letter included EE number. Recently I fellowed up my status by phone and the representative said my application is still in the evaluation process. Until now I have not received any requirement from NAPB again. According to our comrade's experience, I believe they could send me my admission after the new year.....

PharmCW
12-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Thanks again colu! I've call NABP to check the status of my application. But it seems that it takes them at least two weeks to put our information in their system. I think I'm going to call them again next week. I can't believe that it took them 9 months to issue the EE number for you, OPOO! But congradulations to you anyways that you finally made it.

ukay
12-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Hello,
I applied for fpgee in august and i got approved for the june 2007 exam in early novemeber. But i had to to resend my transcripts to ece because there werent signed by an offical. I was really suprised when i got the approval from nabp a week after i got my ece report. So fingers crossed you will hear from them soon.

barbie0891
12-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Hi
I am in the same situation too
I could nt make it before oct 20 and got another deficiency letter on oct 16th. So i finally posted the documents to NABP and hoping to make it atleast this June. Even I feel it differs from person to person. some people get it pretty fast and some dnt. In my case I have applied in Aug last week. Keeping fingers crossed:(

iamallen0620
12-04-2006, 11:08 PM
I have received my evaluation confirmation letter from NABP today. It is a little suprised to me their efficiency....

aya
12-05-2006, 05:33 PM
h,i sent my document in october 2006,i receive my EE number in november,i hope i can also be accepted to do the june 2007 exam,i called them to ask about my statue they said they will send me a mail in 3 weeks,i hope i have no deficencies

PharmCW
12-07-2006, 10:00 AM
I got a letter from NABP with EE number from NABP today!:) It says "Your application package is being evaluated." Finally I hear something from them. Hope I don't have any deficiency.