PDA

View Full Version : chemical rxn graphs

cherryfda
11-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Just wanna answer lite before I go (dont know if she left or not yet !)
For zero order when we plot X vs t we get a straight line (X amount or conc)
For 1st srder when we plot log C vs t we get a straight line with a slope = K/2.303
For 2ed order when we plot 1/a vs t we get a straight line with a slope = K

good luck

khadija
11-30-2006, 09:05 PM
Just wanna answer lite before I go (dont know if she left or not yet !)
For zero order when we plot X vs t we get a straight line (X amount or conc)
For 1st srder when we plot log C vs t we get a straight line with a slope = K/2.303
For 2ed order when we plot 1/a vs t we get a straight line with a slope = K

good luck

cherry do you know how they explain the graph concerning pilocarpin in bleu print.?? Q31

cherryfda
11-30-2006, 09:18 PM
cherry do you know how they explain the graph concerning pilocarpin in bleu print.? Q31

Sorry my friend
Can u believe I never saw it in CPR except when u said its thr,
The way I try to understand it is if slope is +ve mean increase hydrolysis
And at bottom whr the point of flection its wr neither H+ nor OH- have that much effect, or thy hv minimal effect. And what affects rxn rate thr is the solvent only

I found the graph in our physical pharmacy book (tht I told my dad to send to me but never opened it) but sorry got more confused and didnt understand it fully coz full of equations derivation to describe the curve, but its a specific acid-base catalyst pH profile this is whts its called

khadija
11-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Sorry my friend
Can u believe I never saw it in CPR except when u said its thr,
The way I try to understand it is if slope is +ve mean increase hydrolysis
And at bottom whr the point of flection its wr neither H+ nor OH- have that much effect, or thy hv minimal effect. And what affects rxn rate thr is the solvent only

I found the graph in our physical pharmacy book (tht I told my dad to send to me but never opened it) but sorry got more confused and didnt understand it fully coz full of equations derivation to describe the curve, but its a specific acid-base catalyst pH profile this is whts its called

cherry ,
you are not the only one finding a new things in CPR, thrust me CPR just starte to make a sens to me. think we can nevere open all the CPR's mysteries.
keep praying sis, that what will save us. (INNA ALLAHA yohibo ALMOUTAWAKYLINE) also this just started to make sens to me

mtvua
11-30-2006, 10:15 PM
http://www.chem.purdue.edu/gchelp/howtosolveit/Kinetics/IntegratedRateLaws.html