PDA

View Full Version : Dec 2, ibt speaking questions

Tseprep
12-03-2006, 05:32 AM
Speaking #1 A memorable celebration or social event, why?

#2 Keeping in touch by letters and email or by phone, which do you prefer (?)

Writing #2 Agree or disagree: Grades encourage students to learn.

The usual disclaimer: Not the exact question, but the general idea.

jaaaaa
12-03-2006, 02:09 PM
It is the same question on Dec2.

amit3977
12-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Yes, the question were the same. But why u guys post the question so late? I have attended ibt on Dec'02 in canada, and i was waiting untill my last minute before my exam.
I sincerely request everybody to post the question fater, just after finishing exam, so student in other part of world may get some help.

Thanks any way.

Tseprep
12-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Yes, the question were the same. But why u guys post the question so late? I have attended ibt on Dec'02 in canada, and i was waiting untill my last minute before my exam.
I sincerely request everybody to post the question fater, just after finishing exam, so student in other part of world may get some help.

Thanks any way.

The test starts at the same moment all over the world, it is not like the cbt or TSE where the test was held first in asia and U.S./Canada later.

For example, if the test on dec 2 was 4 pm pst (Pacific Standard Time) it is held 7 pm on east coast (there is a 3 hour difference so 4 pm in west coast is 7 pm in east coast). At the same time in Asia, like korea, japan it is held 8 am Dec 3rd. So by the time someone posts the questions, the rest of the world have already finished the test or near the end of the test.

amit3977
12-03-2006, 10:28 PM
oh, it is that way working! I didn't know that.Interesting but not good for us....

Tseprep
12-03-2006, 11:33 PM
oh, it is that way working! I didn't know that.Interesting but not good for us....

So, while it is difficult to find out what the questions are on the day of the test, the ibt test itself recycle the questions from time to time. Sometimes when there was Fri and Sat test, the questions were the same. Recently Sat questions and Mon questions were same, and other times there are random recycled questions so it is a good idea to study the past ibt questions. Good Luck!

ashokr_2929
12-05-2006, 01:58 AM
I am from INdia.I have exam on Dec 15th.Which question paper i will get that is before the exam questions are same.plz reply me urgent.And give the questions to me

Tseprep
12-06-2006, 07:06 PM
I am from INdia.I have exam on Dec 15th.Which question paper i will get that is before the exam questions are same.plz reply me urgent.And give the questions to me

Otherwise, everyone will be studying for the same thing. Just do your best by studying the current books and past ibt questions.