PDA

View Full Version : plz give information about exam

resu
12-06-2006, 08:10 PM
hi all dec'06 fpgee test takers,
can anyone tell us that how many questions were in the exam from anatomy and physiology(approx), from general science, how many calculations were there, how many from biochem. i am asking this because, with the help of your guidance, we can plan for our study program that how much time we have to spend for each individual subject.
also please give example of any , if you can recall.:rolleyes:

Erm
12-07-2006, 04:20 AM
Try to understand the basic concepts on topics covered on the blueprint.

rainman72
12-07-2006, 11:10 AM
waooooo:tup: , thats a great answer , maybe we dont know that we have to cover all topics in the blueprint [clap] , thank u for your favor:D ,

comeon , plz anybody else answer this important question .:(

no silly answers plz:rolleyes:

KingTuT
12-07-2006, 04:50 PM
first of all,
dear rainman, i think it is inappropriate to under estimate other people effort to help , our friend Erm has taken time & effort to post an answer which others may find useful.

ok any way u can find some answers on king tut's blog.

good luck all

nipureddy
12-07-2006, 05:30 PM
can you please tell me what books did you refer for management.

try to pass
12-07-2006, 08:14 PM
hi all dec'06 fpgee test takers,
can anyone tell us that how many questions were in the exam from anatomy and physiology(approx), from general science, how many calculations were there, how many from biochem. i am asking this because, with the help of your guidance, we can plan for our study program that how much time we have to spend for each individual subject.
also please give example of any , if you can recall.:rolleyes:
general science a lot of question like more than 30
calculations like 10 to 15
biochemistry like 50
pharma over 100 qs
management and economics are too much

resu
12-07-2006, 08:34 PM
all dear friends,
thank you very much for your help. it will be very helpfull to us. in the future, same way , try to help us by giving us your good ideas.
thanks in advance.:tup:

mtvua
12-07-2006, 09:47 PM
general science a lot of question like more than 30
calculations like 10 to 15
biochemistry like 50
pharma over 100 qs
management and economics are too much

for calculaions do we have to learn molecular weight of atoms and precise electronegativity or they give these values?

cherryfda
12-07-2006, 11:37 PM
for calculaions do we have to learn molecular weight of atoms and precise electronegativity or they give these values?

thy gave us Mwts in Dec exam
but I did memorize Mwt of Na, k, Cl, N, O, S, C, these in my point r the basics.
about electronegativity u should know that in periodic table when go from left to right and from down upward it will increase electronegativity.

mtvua
12-08-2006, 07:42 AM
thank so much you for your response.