PDA

View Full Version : Plz let me know abt this

n_baswa
12-08-2006, 03:42 AM
Hi friends,

I've a question regarding the speaking question. What happens is when i practice for speaking, usually my answer is left incomplete and the time runs out. So, i wanted to know how will this effect the score. I guess this is a major problem. Looking forward for your replies.
Thanks.

srilak
12-08-2006, 05:15 AM
Hi,

I think as long as u cover all the basis,it won't be a problem if u ran out of time while speaking.For instance,take 5th question,asks about the problem of men or women. Basically,in the question they will ask for what is the man's problem and what are the options and what will u(Examinee)do about the problem. So,here we should talk about all the three parts then the language requirement what they looking for will be finished.

If u don't finish the answer for the whole three requirements then it will be a problem.I hope I cleared your doubt.May be I am not correct.Somebody,please give your opinion for this also.

Thank you.

Hi friends,

I've a question regarding the speaking question. What happens is when i practice for speaking, usually my answer is left incomplete and the time runs out. So, i wanted to know how will this effect the score. I guess this is a major problem. Looking forward for your replies.
Thanks.

n_baswa
12-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Thanks Srilak. Ya it happens with me in the 5th question but also sometimes in the first two questions also. I'm worried.

kimoegypt
12-08-2006, 06:48 PM
hi, if anyone take the exame today in usa please post the questiones