PDA

View Full Version : NOT SO GOOD

nabiahmed
06-27-2002, 10:07 AM
HI
ERIN
I RECEIVED MY TOEFL SCORE TODAY ITS NOT AS GOOD AS IT SHOULD HAEV BEEN.ITS 550.BUT I HAVE SOME SATISFACTION BECAUSE I GOT THESE SCORES WITHOUT ANY SPECIAL PREPARATIONS I JUST STUDIED BARRINS BOOK FOR SOME DAYS & BENIFITED FROM THIS SITE. I WANT TO THANX FOR THIS AWESOME SITE.SINCE MY SCORE IS NOT SO GOOD I WILL CONTINUE GETTING HELP FROM THIS SITE.
THANKS FOR THIS BRILIANT SITE & ESPECIALLY THIS DISCUSSION GROUP.

Erin
06-27-2002, 03:48 PM
I read in another of your posts that 550 was enough for you, so I have to say:

Congrats!

I've been thinking for a day or so about some of the most common questions and concerns I hear:

1. I have to start preparing for this test, and I'm afraid of it. What do I do now?

2. My score is not very good.

If there's only one thing, just one thing that I could impart to people who are passing through this stage, it is this:

The test is only a test. Anybody who studies for it can get a good score. And a good score is different for everybody.

I've said this before on this site, but it bears repeating: Right now, I have several students who would do almost anything to get a 550 on the TOEFL. One of my students even had to go back to her country in the middle of her program to renew her visa, and the consulate won't let her come back without a 550. She's desperate now, and would love to have your score.

So, great job, and try to be happy with your score!

Erin

raghuveer_v
06-28-2002, 01:45 AM
Well Done!
Congrats on your score.
It's really worth feeling happy about.

All the best for your future endeavours!

Raghuveer