PDA

View Full Version : Speaking questions on Jan 6th

pearly
01-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Hi,
I took an exam today. Speaking questions are:
1. What do you like to read during your free time, magazin, novel, science fiction, etc. explain why.
2. Do you like to live alone or live with roommates, and why?
3. It's the story about building a new student housing off campus, the woman disagree with this.
4. It's about how people describe other people's behavior by just look at their outside factors, but when they describe themselves, they always have other factors that they can't control to support themselves.
5. It's about the woman who has problem with her class registration. Professor suggested her to register at another college.
6. It's about art, how can art help the child's development.

chandana
01-07-2007, 01:51 AM
hello,
I took exam in california. I got the same questions in speaking section.
writing: young people enjoy life more than old people do. Do you agree or not. give reasons and examples.
INtegrated task: Reading passage expains university professors appear on tv shows. professors and universities gain benifits because of tv shows.
Lecture explains that professors lose reputation because of tv shows.
Reading passage positive conversation, listening passage totally negative.

rpt2be
01-07-2007, 02:38 AM
Hi,
I took an exam today. Speaking questions are:
1. What do you like to read during your free time, magazin, novel, science fiction, etc. explain why.
2. Do you like to live alone or live with roommates, and why?
3. It's the story about building a new student housing off campus, the woman disagree with this.
4. It's about how people describe other people's behavior by just look at their outside factors, but when they describe themselves, they always have other factors that they can't control to support themselves.
5. It's about the woman who has problem with her class registration. Professor suggested her to register at another college.
6. It's about art, how can art help the child's development.

good job... nice memory... hope you get the score you need