PDA

View Full Version : Toefl Score

Kpharma
01-12-2007, 02:21 PM
I took my TOEFL IBT test on NOV 18th and got my result on DEC20th. I got the magic figure 26 in speaking and I called the NABP to find out whether they recieved my score report or not, but they are replying me that they didn't recieve it. So I asked ETS about this and they told me that they would send an additional score report with in five buisiness days. Can u suggest me what I should do know. Initially the toefl test bothered me a lot and now the score report is bothering me. What should I do know. Can any one u give suggestions about that. I am very much confused.

Tseprep
01-12-2007, 03:30 PM
I took my TOEFL IBT test on NOV 18th and got my result on DEC20th. I got the magic figure 26 in speaking and I called the NABP to find out whether they recieved my score report or not, but they are replying me that they didn't recieve it. So I asked ETS about this and they told me that they would send an additional score report with in five buisiness days. Can u suggest me what I should do know. Initially the toefl test bothered me a lot and now the score report is bothering me. What should I do know. Can any one u give suggestions about that. I am very much confused.

First of all good job on your speaking score, you did it!:D Now as for the score reporting, it is a minor problem not a major issue;). After the score is sent, I hope you never have to deal with ETS (unless you are planning to take Phrm D and need to send them your Toefl score or retake the Toefl after 2 years) So don't worry, just keep bothering ETS within 3 weeks if NABP does not have your score by then. Once again congrats and good luck!

Oh, I almost forgot: How long did you study, how many times did you take the test and where (city/state and center name) did you take the last test.:)

renacaro
01-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Does anyone know about a test taker with a score higher than 26?

toeflveteran
01-13-2007, 01:46 AM
I took it so many times and I keep getting 24, I asked for rescore they gave me 23, pls tell me how you did it

Kpharma
01-16-2007, 05:06 AM
First of all good job on your speaking score, you did it!:D Now as for the score reporting, it is a minor problem not a major issue;). After the score is sent, I hope you never have to deal with ETS (unless you are planning to take Phrm D and need to send them your Toefl score or retake the Toefl after 2 years) So don't worry, just keep bothering ETS within 3 weeks if NABP does not have your score by then. Once again congrats and good luck!

Oh, I almost forgot: How long did you study, how many times did you take the test and where (city/state and center name) did you take the last test.:)
Hi
sorry for the delay. I am busy with my guests. I took the test for about 5 times. First time I took the test without any preparation and after that I took the second test with little preparation. From third test I practiced by using the time limit. I took the test in NJ in thompson prometric test center in North whales Any way thank u for ur support.

Kpharma
01-16-2007, 05:07 AM
I took it so many times and I keep getting 24, I asked for rescore they gave me 23, pls tell me how you did it
Hi
I followed all the tips that were posted in this forum. Thats it
Try to read the tips posted in this forum

nutan.ch29
01-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Hi

I too have appeared in TOEFL once and got 24 in speaking.
So, its the same problem. I don't get what they really expect.
anyway, I too heard from NABP that they did not get my toefl score, but ETS said that they had sent it. So, I too have ordered another score report to be sent to nabp.

I really wonder that everyone is facing exactly the same thing...I thought only I have that problem.
I do want to clear it this time. Pleeeease ! all of you just give me some better tips so that I make it this time.

cely
02-09-2007, 07:18 PM
congratulations kpharma!!! I'm really new here (testmagic). i took toefl ibt for the first time here in the philippines last oct '06, and got low scores. At least someone did really get 26 on the speaking portion. i'l just have to review... review... and review... I already passed the fpgee exam, and now i'm worried for the toefl ibt because this is really my weakness (english). take care.

toeflveteran
02-16-2007, 07:14 AM
after 4 times, I got 28. I did not do anything different from the first 4 times.
to note I speak English very fluently with a minor accent. NABP did not receive my test score yet, eventhough I received it 2 weeks ago.
I wish I can give you tips, I just wish you all good luck. just keep trying.
I too thought it was impossible to get the 26.